17 Best Quotes for Indian Army Girlfriend (Pictures)
Quotes for Indian Army Wives / Girlfriend –
- My hero doesn’t wear a cape or tights; he doesn’t have superpowers and he can’t lift cars, but he fights to defend his country, and that is enough for me.
- My Six word Love Story: I Fell for an Army Man.
- Who needs prince charming, when I’m in love with a soldier.
- A military girlfriend is just a wife in waiting, no one would go through this if they weren’t in it got the long haul.
- God found some of the strongest women and paired them with soldiers.
- I take no moment for granted, I hold onto every touch, caress, kiss, every word. I have memorized the feel of his skin, his smell, the sound of his voice, & I play it over & over in my mind so I will not forget.
- Distance,it is a test of love,many will fail but for those who can withstand it, have the answer: true Love.
- I have promised to be here for him upon his return no matter how long he is away. They may say I am insane for making such a commitment, but I hold onto our promises and have faith that he will come home safe. I know well that my love for him fuels him in the worst of times.
- I’m the girl who waits months for a single kiss…. a kiss that makes the months apart every second.
- There is no ring on my finger to symbolize our commitment, though I love him no less for it. I hope every day that he will be able to call because a simple 30-second phone call can bring the greatest spectrum of emotions smiling with tears in my eyes from so much joy and pain. My relationship is based on a brief communication where I love you and I’m okay speaks more than volumes and gives me the strength to keep going.
- If you think being a soldier is tough, try loving one.
Source: Indian Army Wives
- What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be so much worst!
- They look ordinary, they lace up just the same, but its not the boots that matter. It’s the soldier in the boots, that means the world to me.
- My boyfriend defends our country so that yours doesn’t have to.
- The next time you look into a soldier’s eyes think of the one by his side. the one left behind, the encouragement in his life, the women known as the military wife or girlfriend.
- It’s not goodbye,It’s never goodbye,just promise me when you get back.we’ll pick up exactly where we left off.Until that day comes I will keep you.
- Yes, I am in a long distance relationship. No, It is not easy. Yes, it has been worth every moment.
Being a Military Wife is Hard Because….
You’ve got to hold it together when your service member leaves to work in a really dangerous place for months on end or more, moving half way around the world from your family, missing all the special stuff like birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, or gasp….the birth of your child, putting your career on the back burner sometimes because moving all over the place and maintaining a career isn’t as easy as it looks, letting go some of the control in your life because Lord knows the military is going to make some big life decisions for you, leaving close friends and family behind while you start a new life, having a courthouse wedding when you really wanted a big one because military life or a deployment prevented it from working out that way, facing way more drama in the military community than you ever wished, parenting alone and feeling lonely sometimes, making new friends over and over and over again, spending as much of your marriage apart as you do together, talking about death, dying, and the traumatic effects of war, finding the positive in the midst of really, really hard, choosing happiness in the midst of some really challenging circumstances.
And you will be okay…
Because you are strong, resilient and tougher than even YOU imagine at this very moment.
This list can be a hundred points longer, I know, so if you have anything else to add to it, feel free.
Indian Army Wives Quotes /
Quotes for Indian Army Girlfriend /
Pictures of Indian Army Girlfriend /
Pictures of Army Boyfriend /
Pictures of Army Couples /
- This is a guest post by @IndianArmyWives -